Surrender Lets Magic Happen
I had the pleasure of being in conversation with Klana Andrea Ludwig on her podcast.
I share more about my personal story of how surrender lets more magic happen.
* How creating our retreat space with my hubby, DeWayne activated the magic within me and everyone who comes.
* How being in my own energy makes it easier for me to navigate these times.
* How I navigated a forest fire that threatened our new retreat center and right after that I was diagnosed with breast cancer.
* Why I don't have a daily routine
* How surrender is more than letting go or giving up/releasing.
What did you receive for yourself in this conversation? I'd love to hear!