Surrender Lets Magic Happen
I had the pleasure of being in conversation with Klana Andrea Ludwig on her podcast.
I share more about my personal story of how surrender lets more magic happen.
* How creating our retreat space with my hubby, DeWayne activated the magic within me and everyone who comes.
* How being in my own energy makes it easier for me to navigate these times.
* How I navigated a forest fire that threatened our new retreat center and right after that I was diagnosed with breast cancer.
* Why I don't have a daily routine
* How surrender is more than letting go or giving up/releasing.
What did you receive for yourself in this conversation? I'd love to hear!
Look to see if there is an Upcoming Retreat for you here.
✨ 🦄 ✨
Join us for an upcoming retreat
Throughout the year I offer a few, select opportunities to a small group of women who are ready to experience more play, remember how magical they are, and truly come home to themselves.
All of my retreats are intimate, limited to eight or less women who are ready to master surrender and experience serendipity.
Retreats are either held over zoom or in person at our retreat space in Hood River Oregon.